Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Project Manager – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 7 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The IT Customer Experience – Singleview & Usageview program team is responsible for the end to end delivery of Customer Agent tools. We currently have a need for a creative, highly organized, person to fill the role of Senior Project Manager.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least 2 years IT delivery experience.
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with budgets greater than $5M.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time.
- Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to able to collaborate effectively.
- Excellent communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Demonstrated strong cross functional collaboration skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- PMP certification.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scope, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, …etc.).
- Maintain the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives.
- Manage the project budget using SAP.
- Assist in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.