We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager for a 12-Month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree is required preferably in an analytical discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience including experience as a program manager or project manager. In lieu of degree, a minimum of 15 years of work experience of which 3 plus years is in a program or project management role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Operations Supervision environment.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in program management principles, tools and techniques.
- Experience of managing the work of multi-functional or diverse teams, demonstrates taking specific actions to enable the team to function efficiently and effectively.
- Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Project management software knowledge a plus. (Microsoft Project or P6) and other relevant company IT systems.
- Knowledge of National Grids business operations, company policies and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation. Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.