Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility companies in Michigan? Assisting them in serving 6.7 million of the state’s 10 million residents? They are currently looking for a Project Scheduler II to support their facility in Jackson, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Scheduler II
Location: Jackson, Michigan
Duration: Until January 2020 (possible extension)
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain P6 database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into P6 database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Design and develop project schedules.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend alternative work paths.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with project team members and stakeholders in order to receive and produce schedule information.
- Must be able to participate fully in all project and department meetings and discussions effectively.
- Must understand how to operate in a P6 environment.
- Prior work experience in Gas & Electric Distribution and Transmission projects a plus.