Our client has an urgent requirement for a Project Planner/Scheduler to provide planning and scheduling services to support all capital projects within this team.
The Planner will be involved in all phases of project work; from the conceptual to the planning and implementation phases in order to ensure that projects present a realistic project timeline.
• Responsible for developing a realistic project plan and schedule to meet the project objectives.
• Responsible for ensuring that all standard procedures and systems for project planning and scheduling are followed,
• Coordinating all aspects of the planning and scheduling functions across all work locations
• Responsible for ensuring that proper WBS, coding and resources are integrated into the schedule.
• Implementing project planning procedures. Preparing and maintaining the timeline for development and setup of various schedules.
• Ensuring plans and schedules are prepared and integrated according to project standards and contract requirements.
• Performs regular quality checks and signs off on project schedules.
• Reviews contracted 3rd party work plans and schedules for accuracy, thoroughness and completion.
• Review and monitor planning and scheduling initiatives in support of the PDS throughout the life of the project.
• Provide training for scheduler/planners on Primavera and on the PDS project scheduling guideline.
3+ years of relevant experience with project planning/scheduling
Experience within a mining environment will be a definite asset
Demonstrated experience with Primavera and MS Project
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.