Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
We have an immediate opening for an “Project Service Transaction Analyst” for a 12 months assignment in Waltham, MA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Required to transition multiple projects into production ensuring that the requirements to support are commensurate with business requirements and priorities. This includes ensuring that the new and changed services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. The successful candidate will have previous experience in service transition, and a strong understanding of multiple platforms and solutions, together with the experience of working with multiple support partners.
- Knowledge, Experience & Technical Know How (in order of importance):
- Strong Service Transition Management experience within various industries
- Experience of delivering/transitioning services into production and the after-care support.
- Strong Service Level and Service Design experience
- Experience of IT Service management in an ITIL framework
- Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- Relevant experience of end to end Project lifecycle
- Utilities experience highly beneficial.
IT Service Management, IT Service Delivery, Systems Design
Change Management, Project management and Performance Excellence
- Qualifications could come from a variety of sources, e.g. a degree in computing, science or mathematics, ISEB, British Computing Society or certification from commercial organizations such as Microsoft, Oracle etc. relevant to solution architecture
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry best practice for Service Delivery within multiple programmes of work
- Experience of ITIL Service Delivery and Service Management best practice with a minimum of ITIL Foundation certificate
- Holding a Prince 2 or PMI certification will also be beneficial. Excellent team player, ideally with experience of working in global teams with matrix reporting and deliverables.
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written English, allied to strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills including communicating technical solutions
ABOUT IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.