Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Procurement Coordinator located in Guelph, Ontario.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare project Inspection Test Plans (ITP) and Vendor Document Lists (VDL).
- Review supplier quality documentation submittals – design documents, manufacturing and testing procedures, qualifications, test results, etc.
- Prepare 3rd Party Inspection Dispatch document packages
- Monitor/coordinate 3rd Party Inspector activities – review/approve 3rd party inspection reports – evaluate 3rd Party Inspector performance.
- Conduct detailed supplier inspections and audits and prepare reports.
- Review NCR’s and corrective actions – track to closure.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience working in an engineering, quality, or technical capacity for chemical process equipment design, manufacturing or construction companies.
- Work for an inspection or testing company
- Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Must be familiar with Technical documents (drawings, reports, schedules, manuals, etc.)
- Must be familiar with recognized industrial design and/or manufacturing standards…. such as ASME, ISO, NEMA, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal instruction / supervision.
- Good communication skills and be detailed oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and work will as a team member.
- Expertise in relevant manufacturing and/or testing processes such as welding, machining or NDE.
- Experience conducting quality inspections and audits.