With or without supervision, the PVT Technician uses technical training to set up, operate and maintain complex laboratory instruments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- set up, operate and maintain complex laboratory instruments.
- prepares and evaluate solutions, monitors experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results and often develops conclusions
Skills and Experiences:
- The individual is familiar with basic scientific principles and has previous PVT or equivalent laboratory experience
- Understanding of ASTM standard methods and best practices for hydrocarbon gas and liquid compositional analyses and physical property measurements.
- Meticulous attention to details, can follow written direction and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Good communication skills and is computer literate.
- A degree or certificate in applied science or process technology is required.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.