We have an immediate opening for a Python Developer on 11+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Seattle, WA. USA.
The Project goal is optimizing products, services and data information to support Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning across the enterprise using Unified Data Architecture with Enterprise Data Warehouses on Teradata and Big Data on a Hadoop platform. The developer will work as part of the team to enhance the analytics prognostic environment with hardening and architecture adjustments to meet the increase in new airlines receiving machine learning based prognostics. It is a complex platform. Local candidates will be given preference.
- Extensive experience (at least 3+ years, end to end) in Python full life cycle development from requirement analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing, build and deployment, ideally include Python module/package development
- Experience with Java and object-oriented programming
Additional experiences (familiar with most if not all):
- Credential management
- Software error logging, health monitoring, and pipeline automation
- Software version management and Git repository
- Linux environment
- Basic Database schema and query
- Big Data system such as Hadoop, Cassandra or HBase
- Cloud such as Azure, or Google Cloud
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.