We have an immediate opening for a QA Analyst- Service Now for a Six Month assignment in Vancouver, BC.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong technical background
- Strong verbal, writing communication, organization and time management skills required
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and software quality assurance processes
- Experience with defect tracking system such as JIRA and Test Case Management tools
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the development cycle
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, self-motivated, and proactive
- Ability to quickly develop a solid understanding of business processes and application functionality, and identify appropriate quality assurance testing requirements
- Quick learner and able to work with minimum supervision in meeting schedules and project deadlines
- Experience with ServiceNow application and/or testing ServiceNow application will be a huge plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.