A leading supplier of precision- machined components for the nuclear industry in seeking several QC Inspectors to join their growing team.
What you need to know:
- Full time permanent position
- Starting wage is $23.50, depending on experience level
- Employee Benefits and RRSP Program
- Paid Vacation
As a team member, you create outstanding value for nuclear customers, by producing quality products under tight deadlines. Employees are our greatest asset and we work to create an environment that provides exciting and challenging work and an opportunity to develop and grow within the organization
- Perform manual inspections using verniers, calipers and bore gauges
- Audit, inspect, and monitor quality requirements in accordance first-off, in-process, and final inspection activities.
- Using the CMM software
- Work with the Production team to resolve inspections questions, identify non-conformances and take action to resolve all issues.
- Prepare non-conformance reports and corrective action reports in a timely manner.
- Document and report inspection results and file as necessary.
- Perform product identification and trace-ability activities
- Interpret customer drawings (including geometric tolerances) and technical information packages.
- May be required to perform routine calibration and re-certification on various inspection gauging.
- Safely move components with lifting devices such as overhead cranes and jib cranes.
- Assist with Quality Surveillance of sub suppliers.
Are you qualified?
- Educational background in Quality Control or equivalent field of study.
- 3+ years working in quality control environment.
- Experience programming a CMM is an asset.
- Understanding and experience working with GDT specifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance standards required.
- Knowledge of ASME Code Section II, Sec III, Sec V, IX; CSA N285, Z299.2 and ISO 9001 an asset.
- Understanding of specific NDE techniques: liquid penetration, magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic testing and radiographic testing an asset.
Working with Ian Martin Workforce to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, and with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. We will be here to support you in this transition to becoming an employee and there for you whenever you have a question. We will support you through the interview process as well as when you’re on the job. We are here for you as much as we are for the companies we work with.
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at (289) 482.1211 or text Sarah Fell at (647)838-2522