Our Client is one of the world's largest Power generation industry is currently looking for Quality Assurance Specialist I
LOCATION: La Prairie, Quebec
CONTRACT: 8 months with a possibility of extension.
START DATE: ASAP (Urgent Need)
PAY TYPE: Hourly
The QA Specialist is responsible for leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, reporting and operating mechanisms to help drive the site quality objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
Leading the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics, including but not limited to:
- Complaint Metrics
- CAPA Metrics
- MDR C&R Metrics
- Audit Metrics
- Production and Process Control Metrics
- Training Metrics
- Purchasing Metrics
- Design Control Metrics Supporting the preparation and execution of Quality Management Reviews at the site
- B.S. Degree in business or technical field.
- 1 year experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- 1 year experience with CA PA systems, including complaint handling.
- 1 year experience applying regulations (including FDA QSRs, ISO13485).
- Proficient with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
- Ability to identify root cause of problem, and creatively problem solve to gain resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and influence positive change effectively.
- Team-oriented and responsive to customer needs.
- Quality-Focused, Attentive to Detail and Results-Oriented.