Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Quality Control Engineer based out of Calgary Alberta. Could this be you?
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting Quality requirements for company to add in contract.
- Review Quality System, Certifications, Personal qualifications, etc.
- Review and accept project quality documents such ITP, WPS/PQR, PWHT, Procedure, NDE, procedure and personal Certifications, MTR, Coating, and insulation procedure, MUD and data book Hydro and, pneumatic test procedure, etc.
- Review Third Party Inspection company qualification and assigning to project.
- Review NDE personnel qualification and assigning to project.
- Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and maintain NCR log.
- Review and accept Turnover documents.
- Audit Project phases to make sure all elements of (Project Management Program) PRM.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree (metallurgy or mechanical preferred).
- 7-10 years relevant work experiences.
- Professional designation (such as PEng, CQE, CQM and PMP preferred).
- Practical knowledge of Project Quality Management in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Competent to review Welding and Non-Destructive testing procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO 19011, API Q1.
- Knowledge of (ASME IX,V, VI,VIII, B31.1, B31.3), (API 610,579, 650), ( CSA Z662, Z245, W47.1, W59) and ( NACE MR0175).
- General Project knowledge environment is required.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.