Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for "QUOTATION SPECIALIST" which will be responsible for Providing Quality, Customer Service and Product Quotations to client's Internal and External Customers.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with both Internal and External Customers providing pricing.
- Provide Regional Support to Client's Districts – quotations & coordinate shipments to freight forwarders.
- Maintain Accurate Files and Records.
- Interface with Manufacturing and Third Party Vendors for Equipment Costs and Deliveries prior to quoting.
- Follow Customer Service Departmental Procedures.
- Recognize and solve Problems regarding purchase orders and shipments.
- Maintain a Positive Work Environment and Promote Teamwork.
- Know and understand Client's Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Client.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Knowledgeable of Down hole Completion Equipment
- Computer Skills including Micro Soft Windows, Word, Excel etc
- Good Communication Skills
- Well Organized
- Ability to follow direction
- Understand Basic Oilfield Math, Pressure, Temperature and Hydraulic Properties
- Recognize and Solve Problems