Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Records Coordinator in Houston, Texas
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Organization and classification of unmanaged records both physical and electronic.
- Organization and indexing of current construction project records both physical and electronic.
- Records management system data entry, data scrubbing and maintaining data integrity.
- Perform quality control tasks of all records processes such as indexing data entry, record scanning and archive inventories.
- Ensure company records management and retention policies are followed.
- Maintain and audit physical records filing systems.
- Prepare box inventories to archive physical records and drawings.
- Search and retrieve records utilizing manual inventories, spreadsheets and records management databases.
- Attend and participate in Records and Information Management (RIM) Records Administrator monthly meetings.
- Update various SharePoint libraries by uploading documents and updating document properties.
- Assist with training new team members.
- Interface with other Company personnel.
- Direct the activities of clerical personnel.
- Intermediate to proficient skills in Microsoft Office products including Office 365, Word, Excel and Outlook and SharePoint as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Able to create, edit, modify, save, and delete documents and spreadsheets; includes locating and accurately modifying existing files and templates for reuse.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize multiple tasks/responsibilities and results driven.
- Strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to accept responsibility and directions.
- Ability to maintain positive communication with co-workers on all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be approachable and receptive of questions and challenges from direct reports as well as critiques from his or her manager.
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
- Ability to handle information confidentially.
- Ability to shift, lift, and/or physically move banker boxes of approximately 35 lbs.
- High School graduate, some college preferred.
- One to two years of experience in document control, records management or equivalent.
- Comprehension of engineering and project documentation.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, varying noise and temperature levels.
- Must be able to work in an open, individual work space area.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- May require working at different company approved locations locally.
- May require travel.