We have an immediate opening for a Recruiter I for a four-month assignment in Waltham, Massachusetts.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or other related field required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience of within Talent Acquisition, preferably with Campus recruiting
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external clients
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to detail and follow up and exceptional time management
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment and undertake tasks with limited supervision
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, produce routine reports and make recommendations based on analysis ( could be temp to perm )
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.