Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support the team.
Duration: 7 months
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, Unites States
The University Relations Team is part of the lager Talent Acquisition Team. The team is responsible for the summer intern, Co-op and entry-level hiring programs. This includes recruiting, onboarding and programming for the summer interns and Co-ops, full-time conversions, and recruiting for a variety of entry-level positions.
The University Relations Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations of the University Recruiting Team including: Sourcing/candidate management, event planning, assisting with budget management, reporting and metrics, applicant tracking assistance, internal website management, and assistance with process documentation, benefits and payroll strategies.
He/she will report directly to the Senior Manager of University Relations and will be expected to work both collaboratively and independently on various aspects of the operation of the team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Graduate with BA/BS degree OR 1+ years relevant professional work experience.
- 2+ years proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- 2+ years proficiency with Google Docs.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred).
- Responsible for documentation of internal processes and procedures.
- Coordinate Intern & Co-op onboarding including: working with payroll vendor, HR Operations, Corporate Real Estate & Workplace Planning, and other stakeholders.
- Manage the UR Talent Acquisition team’s internal website and the UR team’s overall communications strategy.
- Responsible for budget tracking and internal billing process.
- Assist with reporting and metrics for the UR Talent Acquisition team.
- Assist with management of the UR Talent Acquisition team’s application tracking and CRM systems.
- Attend campus and Akamai hosted recruiting events to identify high potential candidates.
- Responsible for assisting with sourcing and recruiting activities during peak intern and co-op hiring seasons.
- Provide logistics support for recruiting events on-campus and in-house.
- Plan summer intern and Co-op programs including social, learning, and networking events.
- Coordinate weekly intern program planning meetings.
- Execute on logistics for all UR program events.
- Attend UR program events.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.