Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Redhat FUSE developer – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: 365 March Road, Kanata Ontario, Ontario K2K3N5
The developer plays a leading role in designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces and dialog tools in the automotive market. The successful candidate will accomplish this through effective collaboration with internal customers, interfacing with cross-functional stakeholders and communicating regularly to clarify implementation details. Your keen attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities allows you to identify and resolve issues and drive customer solutions forward for the organization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Apache Camel, JMS/SQS
• Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate and Splunk
• Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere(WAS), JBOSS, Web logic
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering
2-3 years of position related experience required
– Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner
– Forecasts deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead
– Delivers on commitments or advise in advance of potential issues
– Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications
– Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications
– Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements
– Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications
Important responsibilities of this job are described above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.