Regional Project Manager
Responsible for the delivery and development of a multiple road infrastructure contracts (supporting various locations), including the identification, development and maintenance of new regional client relationships and business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed contract requirements to ensure our services (Operations & Maintenance) are meeting and exceeding client needs, in conjunction with regulatory responsibilities to the MOT (Ministry of Transportation)
- Develop and maintain relationships with current & new clients and project stakeholders.
- Proactively respond and facilitate solutions to client concerns and opportunities.
- Lead and develop employees providing a healthy and productive work environment.
- Deliver required commercial and financial outcomes for projects undertaken
- Will support company safety metrics and standards, to ensure contract is met successfully and with no injuries
- Measure and report on performance across sites to leadership
Required Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 5-10 years of facility/roadway/tunnel experience on major projects, specifically supporting road maintenance / interstates / construction
- Supervisory / Management experience is required as it will support various teams across multiple locations
- Financial and business acumen is required – specifically with the ability to manage a large P&L and support others
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills and broad competency across the MS Office suite and related software.
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Ability to continuously improve operations and contribute to process improvement
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Power Point, & Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, construction management or related degree preferred.
Working Conditions / Physical Demands & Other:
- An ability to work flexibly and willingness to work extensively to meet business needs.
High level of attention to detail, initiative, problem solving, personal organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work across a wide array of functions as part of a small committed team.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking.
- Will require work inside and outside of the office, to review the contract site and meet with teams, which may occasionally expose this role to outside weather, i.e. wind, snow, rain, walking in/around road/highway areas
- Will require 30% travel across regions to support multiple projects/teams – company vehicle will be provided to aid in this requirement
- Must be able to function and operate typical office equipment (i.e. typing, faxing, writing/reading, scanning, use of office phone)