We have an immediate opening for a Regulatory Affairs Specialists III? for a Six Month assignment in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a regulated industry
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
- Ability to work effectively with a global cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Office word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.