Relief Pumphouse Operator
- Scarborough, Ontario
- Physically fit and comfortable working outdoors
- $26.92 per hour
- Fully Company Paid Benefits, Pension Plan
- Stable Work Environment and Opportunity for Advancement
Are you looking to work with an established company that has been in business for over 70 years? Are you seeking a stable and challenging job with an industry leader?
Ian Martin Group is working with a pioneering company in Waxes. They have an extensive list of products and applications – anything from cosmetics to building and construction materials
As our new Relief Pumphouse Operator, you will enjoy doing physical work and don’t mind working outdoors. You’re a positive self-starter that can work independently and with a team.
Your tasks will include:
- Loading and unloading rail cars and tank wagons
- Blending and transferring material from tank to tank
- Working at a fast pace while staying organized to maintaining accuracy
- Able to perform mechanical tasks
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. Our client knows that top talent can be anywhere in Canada, and if this sounds like the role for you, they will assist in relocation.
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions and maintain accurate documentation according to the operation procedures manual
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends; overtime with little advanced notice
- Willing to progress within the organization and take any additional training as required
- Strong mathematical aptitude and demonstrated mechanical abilities
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job: lift up to 60 lbs repetitively, bending, twisting; climbing ladders up to 30 ft, lots of walking and working in both hot and cold environments
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.