Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Revenue Assurance Analyst to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario, Canada
The Revenue Assurance Specialist will be a member of the BRS Service Delivery team, working in a dynamic, innovative team environment. This position will provide the opportunity for an encompassing view of marketing initiatives and customer service business processes across BRS. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. In the role, the Revenue Assurance Specialist will be responsible to support a specific Marketing initiative. As such, it will be essential that the successful candidate must have strong organization and communication skills as well as demonstrate an extremely high attention to detail.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of how to extract customized data reports.
- High working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High aptitude for understanding information systems technology.
- Flexible, ability to work in an environment where “change” is prevalent.
- High tolerance to ambiguity.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Update customer invoices to support a new Marketing initiative that will help increase revenue.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.