Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Rework Engineering Technician on 18-month assignment extensions beyond, in Chandler, AZ. USA.
- Need to have engineering Technology background with 2-3 years of rework experience at a high-technician company.
- Basic rework skills. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Ability to work in a dynamic environment with constantly-changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Provide 1st Level troubleshooting & debug support.
- Experience hand soldering and with SMT technology (SRT and OKI systems), Thermal profiling for SMT component install/ de-install.
- Various experiences performing hardware upgrades and CIP is a plus.
- Possess the ability to develop/interpret rework instructions, Certified/familiar with IPC Standards (.i.e. J-Std., 7711/7722), Understand revision control and PCB labeling.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.