Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a RF Integration Test Engineer on 03+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA. USA.
The ideal candidate would have experience with operating RF equipment such as Software Defined Radio, Spectrum Analyzer, GPS, and WiFi, 4G LTE, and ZigBee Scanners.
Responsibilities/Qualifications required, not limited to the following:
- Develop and test real-time, embedded systems, incorporating RF devices and sensor subsystems
- Update APIs per requirements and adhere to compliance regulations
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment with electrical, mechanical, and software engineering domains
- Participate in data collection: radios, EO/IR sensing systems, gimbals, accelerometers, temperature, pressure and cameras
- Performs test cases which may include transmit power, transmit mask, gain, phase noise, spurious emissions, antenna gain patterns, EIRP, radiated emissions and other regulatory tests or standards.
- Work with state-of the-art RF technologies and commercially off-the-shelf (CotS) components to produce and test custom products
- 3+ years working experience as a software/simulations developer using (C/C++, MATLAB, Python)
- Must be familiar with instrumentation automation protocols including serial, USB, GPIB, and Ethernet.
- Must have experience using vector network analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes and multi-meters
- Hands on experience with antenna range equipment, network analyzers, and other related RF test equipment.
- Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals
- Strong background in wireless communications theory, RF/signal processing, RF and electrical engineering, mathematics, and computer science
- Able to adopt to fast requirement changes and development environment
Minimum Education- BS/MS with minimum 5 years test experience
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.