Sales Operations Manager
Our client is recognized “Best in Class” supplier for large and small molds and machinery products. We offer a full range of steel grades specially designed to fit mold and tools requirements, including all standard grades and tailor-made trademarks products for premium quality. Our tool-making and jig and fixture experience are built up from many years of manufacture for customers across Canada and the USA. they design and build jigs and fixtures to help with the machining, production or measurement of our customers products. We quote and win orders because we’re good at difficult and detailed assemblies, and their customers trust our ability to deliver on time and on budget.
- Act as the point of contact for the sales operations team.
- Develop and executing an integrated go-to-market plan.
- Deliver agreed performance within budget. Performance includes market share and customer satisfaction targets.
- Develop a pricing model to achieve sales targets.
- Manage and direct the company operations to meet budget and other Financial goals.
- Explore new business development avenues and channel sales opportunities.
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve performance.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Drove sales productivity and customer satisfaction
- Attend requested training sessions and conference calls per client’s request.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Experience in the manufacturing industries, tooling, molds, jigs, fixturing, dies, cutting tools, gauges and custom machinery.
- Demonstrated success in a sales op, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.