Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for a Sales & Operations Planning Business Analyst to support their facility in Jackson, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Sales & Operations Planning Business Analyst
Location: Jackson, MI
Duration: Until June 2019 (possible extension)
- Develop, improve and create advanced reporting that aggregates Enterprise Resource Planning data from across the company to be used for business planning, resource optimization and management reviews (3-24 month forecast)
- Provide leaders, including senior leadership, with effective and accurate aggregated demand and resource data to support decision making and alignment with strategic, financial and operational plans
- Provide analytical support to improve the quality and timeliness of ERP reporting
- Support planners, analysts and leaders as needed to improve ERP data, in coordination with the appropriate management resources
- Provide insight into best practice reporting tools & ERP platforms
- Responsible for updating key metrics to measure the performance/health of the ERP process
- Bachelor's Degree is required; preferred field of study in Industrial Engineering or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience with formal Resource Modeling, Planning or Sales
- 2+ & Operations Planning (S&OP) experience preferred
- Candidates with 5+ Financial Planning experience or related roles along with operational experience will be considered
- Strong business acumen; advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills Advanced Excel capability (writing formulas, macros, VBA, etc)
- Programming experience (Tableau) Demand and/or Resource Planning experience using ERP applications, preferably SAP, required
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally across organizations and with senior management
- Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others
- Experience and comfort with planning and quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.