Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Willing to dig in and aid in development work.
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.