Our client is one of North America’s leading Integrated Oil Companies. They have an immediate need for an SAP Data Analyst & Planning Assistant to join their team for a six (6) month contract opportunity. This is a camp role and our client will fly you in out of their facility.
Our client has an immediate need for a SAP Data Analyst & Planning Assistant for a 6 month contract at their Sunrise site, starting as soon as possible. This position will work a 7/7 Rotation, with 12 hour shifts.
The Maintenance SAP Data Technician works with and in support of the Planning team. With a focus on Master data upkeep, PM creation and redlines as well as daily work order administration necessary to support the team.
- Support both day-to-day and turnaround maintenance planning and scheduling activities by creating work order and other KPI reports, updating statuses
- Create purchase requisitions, work orders, and material reservations in support to the planner
- Interfacing with the various Sunrise teams and technical services group to identify support issues, steward master data inputs and to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure that a high-standard of data integrity is being maintained within the SAP-based Maintenance Management system: including BOMs, FLOC structure, equipment masters, material masters, equipment transfers, notification and work order integrity and coding as required
- Support the daily or weekly maintenance work schedule through interaction with the Planner, Scheduler, and Superintendent
- Maintenance & Creation of PM Plans with support from all stakeholders, including PM Load leveling, task list and components for all PMs
- Facilitate KPI, Backlog and similarly related meetings
- Preparing SAP reports and other data-based reports as required
- Performs independent, routine or repetitive assignments and standard work procedures in support of the work Planning, scheduling and close out process. Works within established guidelines.
- Provide training and support to all stakeholders in SAP PM
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a technical support role
- 5+ years experience supporting Operations and/or Maintenance teams
- Power User Experience with SAP (PM & MM) modules
- Very good computing skills: SAP, Excel, Word, PPT, Visio, Outlook, GWOS
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Conflict resolution training
- Technical Diploma/Certification
- MMP – Maintenance Management Professional
- Experience in upstream oil and gas
- Administrative Assistant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very good teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.