We have an immediate opening for a “SAP FICO Lead” for a 2-months opportunity in Parsippany, NJ
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Deep experience in SAP Product Costing/ CO Lead with S/4 HANA Finance
- Undertakes Functional Lead role on multiple project activities.
- Strong FI and CO- Product Costing process knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions
- Strong SAP FICO configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Procure to pay cycle which include material management
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Production orders for both Make to order and Make to order scenarios Complete process understanding of overall perspective of Product Costing – Cost Components, Result Analysis, Costing sheets and costing variants with deep knowledge of respective components
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FI/CO module area covering all required aspects.
- Mentors and develops more junior team members within FI/CO module on technical/ process areas
- Ensures the configuration/ development and realization of solution components within sub-domain/ module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope.
- Engages and communicates with key user groups through forums and other means to discuss future sub-domain/ module issues and opportunities and proactively contributes to the setting of the sub-domain area direction and strategy.
- Proactively contributes to all associated project workstreams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) Cutover, Data Migration, Testing, Education and Training, Business Change Management, and Service Transition.
- 8+ years of FICO experience with at least 2 full systems implementation lifecycles
- At least 5+ years of CO-Product costing design, implementation and support experience.
- Experience with S/4 HANA strongly preferred.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
- Skills required for this role include Material Ledger (Split valuation & Costing), legacy Inventory load by batch in multiple currencies, variance calculations, COPA, Intercompany, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Cost Center Assessments and Distributions.
- Need to have COPA and costing experience in an S/4 HANA environment.
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment.
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilized within FI/CO area.
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools.
- Broad functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area.
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted