Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing companies in North Carolina?. They are currently looking for an SAP Order Processor to support their facility in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: SAP Order Processor
Duration: Until February 2019
Provide customer order service for the Crop Protection export business. Responsible for order processing from receipt of order, through delivery of goods and final invoicing of Customer and all functions of Customer Service which are associated with this process.
- The SAP Order Processor is responsible for the management of customer orders through the entire order fulfillment process.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction through timely, thorough follow through, keeping the customer appraised of their account status and will function in a team environment while retaining the ability to perform specific job functions and certain decisions that are in the best interests of the customer and company.
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical aptitude while finding the best way to promptly solve customer issues.
- Must quickly acquire an accurate understanding of the customer order process and related co-dependencies within marketing, sales, and logistics.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to gather relevant information from the appropriate sources and take needed action to manage the order fulfillment process.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Assisting in the resolution of outstanding credit issues, non-conformance and various supply chain related projects.
- This position will interface with various other departments such as: Marketing, Sales and Logistics, at all levels of the organization.
- Order and data entry into SAP
- Planning, reviewing, scheduling and booking, and releasing orders for shipments as well as resolution of order issues
- Manage order plan and coordination with warehouse to ensure customer requested delivery dates are met
- Preparing and dispatching shipping documents and associated record keeping
- Communication to both external and internal customers
- This position will be responsible for SAP order processing of raw materials and packaging components to support contract manufacturing operations and reporting on actual and planned raw material and packaging component delivery status.
- Core tasks include
- (1) Reviewing production demands and planning purchase order requirements and monitoring raw material and component orders and stocks to ensure timely delivery supporting production schedules
- (2) Expediting deliveries when required
- (3) Creating and transmitting purchase orders against established purchase agreements for raw material and packaging components
- (4) Creating stock transfer orders to move raw materials and packaging components between warehouse locations and/or toll sites to support production and creating delivery notes for these stock transfers
- (5) Posting receipts of raw materials and packaging for those tollers without SAP connections
- (6) reporting to track open orders, supplier confirmations, and delivery dates to ensure communication of order and delivery status
- (7) Working with Corporate Procurement to add and/or edit articles on purchasing agreements
- (8) Confirming that required logistics activities are being organized for all related shipments
- (9) Confirming availability of required labels at production point.
- 2 – 3 years of related experience
- Experience in EP, SAP and supply chain logistics are important.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of SAP R3, Microsoft Office, and Lotus Notes
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Undergraduate degree in business or logistics preferred. 2-year degree required; Undergraduate degree in accounting, supply chain, or business preferred, a 2-year degree in the same areas required
- Must have excellent customer focus, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of purchasing and receiving activities and inventory control operations.
- Must have excellent customer focus, communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be detailed oriented and have a willingness to do routine data entry and follow through.