Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a SAP Functional Analyst on 06-month assignment extensions beyond, in Syracuse, NY. USA.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical ERP/ BI SAP/ HANA/ Tableau solutions for Client supply chain.
- Provide systems support as a functional expert to ensure that inventory materials are planned, ordered, received, maintained, and controlled in compliance with appropriate Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Safety, Environmental, and other Corporate Standards. Perform necessary reporting and data management for inventory materials.
- Work collaboratively with our business partners across the various business functions such as warehouse management, procurement, finance, and Information Services teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
- Work with SAP process/applications/technical leads, partner organizations and management to ensure processes are optimized, projects are on time, and critical business requirements are met.
- Provide all aspects of materials management related to process and systems expertise, including business support of inventory systems and technology hardware, ad-hoc and routine reporting, and end user training.
- This position might include owning planning and analysis of assigned material/ business set as needed to support the team. Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead implementation efforts.
- Work on other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology or related area and at least 5 years of related experience. Advanced degree or credits is preferred.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Purchasing, Inventory Management, MRP, ATP, Production Planning and their integration with other platforms and technologies.
- Expert in configuration, testing, and debugging of SAP Inventory Management (IM) and Warehouse Mgt (WM) modules. Understanding of the integration points between the SAP MM/PP/PM modules and their inter-dependencies.
- Experience of multiple end to end SAP implementations for supply chain is preferred.
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams composed of internal and external on-site and offshore resources, including staffing and recruiting, financial forecasting and tracking of actual costs throughout projects
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and Tableau solutions including data management and creating reports/ dashboards is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must be able to work in a metrics-driven organization, with a focus on continuous improvement. Hands-on experience with JIT, Lean, and/or TQM principles is highly desirable.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.