Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Scientist for a Six months assignment 170 Locke Dr. Marlborough, MA 01752?
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Title – Scientist
Work shift (days/times) – M- F (8-5 local time)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- M.S./Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Chemical Engineering
- 2+ years relevant work experience out of school.
- Good understand of biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology and molecular genetics
- Hands-on experience developing mammalian cell lines expressing recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies
- Experience in technical customer service considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, matrixed, and customer focused environment
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
Note: Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, Strong multi-tasking skills and experience