Our Financial Services client, located in Winnipeg, MB, is seeking a Scrum Master to join their growing team on a 6-month assignment beginning immediately
- Facilitating the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values .
- Assessing the agile maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Building a trusting and safe environment emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and actively sharing information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using an inclusive leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Good skills and knowledge of inclusive leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.