The Business Analyst / ScrumMaster will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team developing components of systems that will enable data scientists and analysts to access, query and analyze data within secure research environments. The Business Analyst / ScrumMaster will be expected to participate directly in creation of both privacy and security documentation and schedules, as well as be an integral part of team developing software using Agile development methodologies within a DevOps environment. Developed software must be based on a set of engineering best practices intended to allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software that aligns with business needs.
We are looking for someone with the following certifications, skills and demonstrable knowledge:
- Computer Science Degree or College Diploma and a minimum of 3 years working in software development.
- ScrumMaster designation equivalent to Scrum Alliance, Advanced Scrum Master certificate.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or a combination of academic training and experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of Atlassian JIRA in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of MS Visio for the creation of technical and business process diagrams.
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Privacy and Security legislation and requirements as they pertain to the safe management of data and systems in a government.
- Demonstrable experience developing, delivering and reporting on user experience testing.
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments, distributed computing environments and data science processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through experience presenting to business leads.
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.