We have an immediate opening for a Scrum Master (Iteration Leader) on 06+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Webster, TX. USA.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Work closely with the Agile coaches to align with the agile principles and KPIs expected from the organization.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum Able to provide guidance in an agile agnostic environment through the focus on fundamental Agile values and principles.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for at least 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.