Security Analyst Consultant
1 year contract
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
The candidate will be required to work on projects with client companies performing our services offerings surrounding Data Governance, Security and Compliance. Must be able to work independently on a project by project basis. Must be comfortable interfacing with clients and working remotely.
Responsible for and/or support the delivery of data governance and compliance offerings related to help our customers achieve their operational goals. Focus on data gathering and analysis using proven methods and help develop new methods, as needed. Provide clients with an understanding of their needs and how it fits into the security landscape.
- Ability to work independently and interface with customers on a regular basis
- Analyze large sets of data using a variety of technologies
- Produce reports on a regular basis showing progress
- Work as part of a team to develop solutions to solve data security issues
- Work on a variety of platforms like Microsoft Exchange, Windows, NAS, UNIX and Sharepoint
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A computer science or related field of study is preferred
- Strong Excel experience
- Demonstrates unique individual contribution to a project or team
- One to three years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of supporting software including Varonis and Splunk, a plus.
- Knowledge of database queries and manipulation.
- Some practical programming experience preferred.
- Experience in a large, distributed organization
- Knowledge of Governance Risk and Compliance, IAM, Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure, Mobile Security