Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Security Infrastructure Operations Specialist on 12+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Wadsworth, Ohio. USA.
You will serve as a member of the IT Security Technologies team. Duties include: 2nd & 3rd level operational support of network and security systems; provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated network and security systems; translate security and business requirements into technical designs; improve the security posture of IT Systems
- CCNA, SANS GSEC or CISSP security certifications preferred
- 2+ years professional work experience administering security and network infrastructure preferred
- Demonstrated ability to grasp security concepts and demonstrated knowledge of security management practices, security architecture, security operations, and security modeling
- Knowledge of telecommunications, network and Internet security access control systems and methodology
- Hands-on experience with all or some of the following:
- Operating system technologies (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012)
- Web Proxy
- Intrusion Prevention Systems/Intrusion Detection Systems (IPS/IDS)
- Certificate Authority
- Authentication Systems (ACS, RADIUS, RSA)
- Network Protocols (TCP/IP, MPLS)
- Network Routing (IGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Evaluating security products and systems
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing projects with interdisciplinary teams strongly preferred
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.