https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/govt-Icon.png 1000 1000 https://ianmartin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ian_martin_pad.png 2018-10-23 09:09:092018-10-23 11:04:24Senior Access to Information and Privacy Analyst (ATIP)
- Receives, records information requests in document management system, initiates the record retrieval processing of ATIP information requests ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the request forms and processes in accordance with relevant legislation and policy.
- Assigns and monitors the daily work of the Junior ATIP Officer(s) to ensure timely processing of ATIP requests.
- Processes complex ATIP requests and coordinates standard requests. This includes interdepartmental and central agency consultations (e.g., Privy Council Office, Department of Justice, Industry Canada, etc.) and consultations with third parties on NRC files
- Coordinates and responds to ATIP general enquiries and assigns queries to relevant OPIs to ensure legislative obligations are met.
- Develops and implements, on an ongoing basis, processes and procedures to ensure the effective administration of Access to Information and Privacy services at NRC.
Specific Experience, Qualification
- ATIP senior Officer experience with Knowledge of ATIP Software
- Extensive knowledge of Government of Canada Access to Information and Privacy Acts and related directives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ATIP systems and complaints procedures
- Ability to provide written and oral advice and information to NRC staff, including senior management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French