Senior Account Manager – IP/Storage Solutions
Our Client is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks and IT solutions. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers. Their products and solutions are deployed in over 180 countries and serve over one billion users worldwide.
Besides the Telecom and Consumer (mobile phones) verticals, our client has an E2E solutions for Enterprise customers. They provide total Network and Software solutions on SDN, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand technology needs. The goal is to make the IT landscape simple, efficient and affordable.
Our IP Products
IP products and solutions are deployed all over the world, spanning a variety of industries including Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Retail, ISP, Finance, Transportation, Public Safety, Smart City and Smart Grid.
Our Storage Products
Data keeps growing and getting bigger. Along with it the need for increased performance, scalability, and storage efficiency the industries demand for faster, more intelligent storage solutions has led to pioneer the development of some truly amazing storage products. With an architecture built around NVMe, dedicated controller chips and intelligent algorithms, the OceanStor Dorado V3 unleashes the full potential of flash. The lightning-fast storage brings the ultimate user experience to every application.
- Develops mid to long term (3-12 month) sales pipeline to generate sales for storage (ie..All Flash) and/or IP product lines including but not limited to various smart campus, cloud data center and in-building solutions, router switches, Wi-Fi 6
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and work with partners to achieve sales quota in the focused sector and region.
- Establish good relationship with Channel Partners and facilitate possible sales to customers
- Know how to create value for customers. Establish a direct professional and consultative relationship with clients, including the C-level management and business leaders.
- Know how to build trust from customers and partners by using overall cross-portfolio knowledge and through professional work.
- Know how to make sales and overcome business hurdles to build sales ecosystem and achieve goal.
- Bachelor's degree
- Account/Channel sales experience
- Strong connections with C-Level decision makers is preferred (CIO/CTO).
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycles within IT landscape
- Ability to craft a sales strategy for storage product sales in Canada
- 5 – 10 years of related sales experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous sales of storage/IP products, solution or service offerings is a must
- Ability to analyze competitor’s offerings within Enterprise market and translate this knowledge into sales strategies
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving internal team to close deals.
- Strategic business development to achieve sales and increase sales pipeline
- Helping with selection of key partners
- Excellent multi-tasks and project manage skill.
- Able to initiate and engage with partner successfully and work effectively with those partners to drive revenue.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solution