Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Senior Auditor to join their team. This a 12-month contract position located at their Calgary office, with the possibility of some travel to other provinces and the USA.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Contract Assurance, and your main responsibility will be to conduct contract audits. To do this, you must be able to analyze contracts, as well as understand key requirements and needs of all stakeholders involved. You will plan, conduct, prepare audit reports, and provide plans for corrections on discrepancies and/or deficiencies. You must also be able to communicate effectively with both clients and management on audit findings.
- Plan and complete contract audits.
- Analyze and interpret contracts.
- Interact with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure findings are relevant and optimized.
- Communicate audit findings with both clients and management.
- Project manage a small team to complete audits as required.
- Related post-secondary degree (business, finance, engineering, legal, etc.).
- 8+ years of related experience in Contract Audits.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, stakeholders, and contractors.
- Ability to wrangle large amounts of data while understanding its application to contracts.
- Ability to Travel to the USA.
Nice to Haves:
- Oil and Gas experience.
- Professional designation, i.e. CPA, PEng, LLB.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.