Our utility client in Akron, Ohio is looking to hire a Senior Contracts Administrator for a contract role.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Working with Supply Chain Buyers, Business Units, Legal, Risk, Audit, Tax and vendors to negotiate Terms & Conditions for the procurement of materials and services, in a timely fashion, to meet Supply Chain process and Business Unit deadlines
- Independently reviewing Terms & Conditions, analyzing legal and business risks, and making recommendations to Legal or Management on the acceptance of, or proposed changes to, Terms & Conditions within established guidelines.
- Independently reviewing and making recommendations concerning the use of previously approved non-standard Terms & Conditions for proposed procurement's.
- Assisting Supply Chain Buyers in determining the appropriate set of standard Terms & Conditions templates to be used for proposed procurement.
- Conducting periodic audits of Supply Chain Buyers and adherence to Supply Chain Procedures
- Monitoring and reporting contract metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Paralegal Studies, Purchasing, Business, Engineering, or related discipline required. Juris Doctorate a plus.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience required. Relevant work experience will include contract review or negotiating experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & SAP preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.