Our Public Client is looking for a Senior Developer to participate on a 12 month project at Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building software applications using primarily Java or .NET. Various other coding methods and computer languages would be an asset.
- 5+ Years of experience working with Java/object oriented programs, Hibernate, SQL, Subversion (or other version control systems), web application development, security and open source technologies.
- 1+ year of experience with React libraries and Jenkins and Maven automation tools.
- 5+ years of Knowledge and experience working with Windows and Unix-based application environments.
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle database environments.
- Experience verifying accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs.
- Experience developing technical specifications, system and solution documentation.
- Experience working in or for the public sector in Canada.
f you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.