Senior DevOps Developer
Project Overview: The project is to accelerate Engineering Transformation in the Mainframe space: There are 5 dev ops areas that need to be improved: Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Enhanced Developer Environment, Automated Code Quality Checks and dashboard reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience in scripting using shell, groovy, go or python
- Experience with Infrastructure via Code (Infrastructure as Code)
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools and/or traditional build systems
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience in building API and UX source repositories (ant, maven, gradle, npm Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in Git or other source control tools with branching, tagging and release management cutover activities
- Experience in maintaining Building and maintain build repository such as Nexus
- Experience in developing build pipeline and integrating with Code quality tools such as Junit, SonarQube, Mockitto, Cucumber, Mocha
- Working experience with SQL data platforms (Microsoft, Oracle, Cloud SQL, AWS Aurora)
- Working experience with NoSQL data platforms (Cassandra, MongoDB, Cloud BigTable, DynamoDB)
- Working experience of SSL and secrets management with Web and MicroServices
- Clear understanding and ability to choose (IaaS,PaaS,SaaS and FaaS) solutions for a given usecase.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within an agile environment.
- Strong verbal & written communication