Our downtown Calgary Energy client has the need for an on call / adhoc SAP Senior Finance Systems Analyst. This is a part time role and you would notified in advance of when your services would be needed. If you able to accommodate this flexible work schedule for our client, please apply on line today
- Support SAP in terms of SAP configuration of the modules, FICO, MM, SD and AM.
- Collect, analyze, validate and document business requirements
- Advise of alternative solutions and related (systems and processes) ramifications.
- Facilitate in-depth functional, system integration testing and assisting the business in completing user acceptance testing, including creation of system and user acceptance test plans
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood
- Document any system/process changes made
- Resolve IT internal control issues and deficiencies, recommend improvements to IT related processes and controls and oversee the implementation of the recommendations made.
This will be a key measurable statistic for Vendor Management’s Value for Dollar on a quarterly or semi-annual basis.
- Provide resolution for SAP functional issues.
- Maintain the required documentation for all the change tickets worked on including functional specification if program changes are required.
How this person contributes in the master plan
This technical support position is an integral component in the SAP support model. This person will be relied on to help provide issue resolution to satisfy users’ needs.
- Related post-secondary education
- At least ten years of SAP technical experience
- Must have a good understanding of IS related controls
- Proven project management skills and strong understanding of all stages of change management process
- Extensive experience in SAP ECC 6 Strong configuration skills in SAP modules specifically FI-CO and solid technical knowledge of MM, SD and AM, their integration
- Working knowledge of:
- SAP systems in the landscape, with a focus on ECC, SAP NetWeaver, Solution Manager, SAP Security/BASIS, and Portal.
- Infrastructure, network required for SAP environments.
- SAP upgrades and enhancement package implementations
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, data modeling, and software development lifecycles
- Strong people skill to work with stakeholders and team members
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills – must be able to speak with people at all levels of the corporate hierarchy;
What is the one or two key essential skills that will make this person succeed in this project?
- Competent and professional SAP configurator
- Excellent team player
- Great communication with team members
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.