Our mining client has an immediate need for a Senior Mechanical Engineer/Designer for its office in Downtown Saskatoon.
- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed
- Experience with sizing and selection of major process and pumping equipment, piping design, HVAC and building services. Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages
- Projects will be based at our client's northern Saskatchewan sites. Individual will be required to visit occasionally to these sites
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P.Eng. Registration with PEO will be beneficial.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services
- Vast piping and pumping experience as specific projects are primarily piping
- 10+ years of experience
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.