Our mining client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for their mining operations in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed within the client.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages.
- Projects will be based at the Norther Saskatchewan and/or Ontario sites. Individual will be required to visit these sites occasionally.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience with sizing and selection HVAC and building services, major process, pumping equipment, and piping design.
- Experience with design of steam and condensate systems an asset.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P. Eng.
- Registration with PEO considered an asset.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.