Senior .Net Developer
Reporting to the Application Development Manager, the Senior Developer Will be responsible for contributing to the analysis, design and implementation of a Pharmacy Management software applications using Agile Scrum Methodology. Utilizing a strong problem-solving mindset and collaborative approach to further the understanding of concepts, issues and problems), you will own and manage development deliverables and evaluate related risks and values. While the primary role will be to enhance applications in ASP.NET, the successful candidate will be expected to learn and develop in both new and legacy (Powerbuilder) applications.
- Lead & drive Pharmacy Management System Product releases through Kanban Methodology.
- Develop solutions using Object Oriented Programming (OOP) to create maintainable and extensible software.
- Assist Product Specialists in providing detailed systems requirements and conducting users’ needs analysis.
- Participate in the process of evaluating application architecture solutions in order to verify their design and ensure their adaptability to systems and policies.
- Responsible for the technical design of Pharmacy Management System through the reviewing and understanding of high level functional requirements; collaborating with Product Specialist to define application design and estimating work efforts.
- Propose modifications to system design and integration rules.
- Suggest solutions and document the system problems and relevant design & code fixes.
- Be accountable for the proper code merging & deployment, utilizing the source control system.
- Mentor & coach development team; perform code reviews and coach best practices.
- A University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- 7+ years of data modeling and stored procedure development.
- 7+ years utilizing SQL (e.g. writing queries and stored procedures).
- 5+ years developing web services and applying SoA patterns.
- 2+ years working in Agile Scrum Development methodology.
- Working experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Working experience with 3rd party data sources and API’s.