DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Manage and facilitate organizational initiatives and projects as requested.
- Conduct focus groups and/or process improvement sessions as needed.
- Assisting in the review of existing work processes and organizational structures
- Documenting workflow
- Performing basic analysis of business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Assisting in the implementation of organizational changes
In addition to the PWGSC classification requirements, this office also requires resources to clearly demonstrate the following mandatory experience:
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience of enabling, facilitating, and mediating the evolution of the various organizational or departmental structures toward the organization's or department’s desired outcome or structure.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience of assisting with organizational needs assessment and strategic planning to ensure development of human capital to meet business objectives and goals.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience of practicing continuous improvement processes and procedures, eliminating non-value added activities.
- Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience providing advice, support and consultation to senior staff, business unit requests, and front line management to achieve strategic initiatives and goals.