Our client, a market leading integrated oil company requires an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 12 month contract located at their Calgary office.
The Human Resources department is currently looking for a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor with significant change management and organizational design experience to join their OE, Talent Management & Diversity team. The Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor is responsible for consulting with business leaders on solutions to improve the effectiveness of their business through diagnosis of gaps related to people, systems, and/or structures. Specifically, the Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor will design and implement Organizational Effectiveness initiatives in areas such as organizational design (reorganization / restructuring), change management, strategic planning, team / leadership alignment and team development. Your role and goal will be to support the business in performing at a higher level across a variety of areas and wide range of challenges.
- Provide change management and transformation support across a wide range of initiatives including culture change, project/program implementations, organizational re-design/re-alignments, business process re-design and technology implementation.
- Help to increase change management/transformation capability and capacity in our leadership team. This may include coaching and training/education to leadership and change champions.
- Develop targeted and actionable change management plans where required in accordance with industry best practices supporting project delivery and sustainment, leadership coaching plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Conduct analyses of stakeholder groups involved in organizational change, identifying potential risks and points of resistance and developing plans to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, analyze results of these assessments, and present findings in a format that is simple, concise and easy-to-understand.
- Support the execution of change management plans.
- Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
- Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design – structure, process and work design.
- Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas.
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
- Competent in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support leadership/team development
- Strong history and knowledge of driving accountability in organizations and setting up processes to this end.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization (frontline to C-suite)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs.
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Related degree (preferably Masters) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
- Group facilitation (10 – 15 years)
- Oil and Gas (or related) industry experience (5-10 yrs.)
- Detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development (minimum 10 years)
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
Nice to Haves
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of PROCI Change management
- Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs.
- High performance team model/framework experience
- CPHR Designation is considered an asset
- Project Management skills to balance multiple projects
- Ability to design team learning interventions (facilitation) E.g., conversation cafe, appreciative inquiry, conference approach, etc.
- Adult learning principles
- Models and frameworks for cultural alignment
- Understanding various Measurement models and KPIs (e.g., balanced scorecard; MBO)
- Communicate & liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
- Manage time effectively
- Organize work and prioritize in fast-paced environment
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.