Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Project Manager with HR implementation for a 6+ month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Project Manager with HR implementation responsible to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with in HR, including senior executives for the delivery of small, medium and large-scale projects. You will have a high level of interaction with Technology partners, business partners and with management of internal and external organizations.
- Ability to connect and communicate to executives – be the face of the project (stakeholder engagement)
- FI experience – understanding of the process, governance, landscape
- Demonstrated 7+ years experience in Project Management
- Solid experience in implementation of HR projects
- Previous experience leading diverse, high performing teams
- Change management – understand the rigor around making change
- Critical thinking – think through activities, make sure they make sense
- Passion for developing and coaching to bring out the best in people
- Able to quickly resolve project issues and assess the advantages and disadvantages of solutions
- Project Leadership – You will be responsible for leading and managing, often large and complex projects, ensuring the project deliverables meet expectations. Preparing project plans to manage the timely delivery of Business Requirements, Use Cases, Training and other business project deliverables. Lead the identification and documentation of business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications and use cases.
- Project Control – Conduct regularly scheduled status reviews and updates, provide business guidance, identify deviations to work plan and recommend corrective action, identify and rectify potential issues / constraints that impact project success. Verify requirements against industry, financial and regulatory standards and resolve issues through meetings with various departments. Determine risk to the project plan and the application for each issue and co-ordinate decision making to proceed on issues with high importance.
- People Management – Provide leadership and effective management of business unit staff to influence employee commitment to: the organization, their team, and their job. Set appropriate context when assigning work to ensure that individuals’ roles support the achievement of the business unit’s priorities and bank’s overall goals. Build team and individual capabilities by providing development opportunities such as job shadowing, special projects, and training.
- Undergrad in HR or another relevant program
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”