We have an immediate opening for a Senior Salesforce Developer on a 6 month assignment extension beyond, in Atlanta, GA, USA.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas Interact daily with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively work to resolve client issues.
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency Apply deep functional knowledge of Salesforce systems to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in the field of CRM Systems.
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst on Salesforce systems, with a strong focus on implementations.
- Demonstrated successful track record with Salesforce system implementations is required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.